For our readers here in the U.S., this was your last big training block pre-thanksgiving. The team got some good workouts in preparing for the coming “foodgasm” that is the holidays. And speaking of viewers, we thought this would be a great time to showcase some of the international viewership here at AG. Over the past year we have had viewers from 161 countries from across the world. While the U.S. represents our biggest viewership, we are read by athletes in countries as diverse as Greenland, Qatar, and Romania. Check out our top 10 listed below:
For those visiting us for the first time—welcome! One of our favorite ways to showcase our readers is our Readers’ Rides album on Facebook. You can check it out at http://on.fb.me/12jEqE3. If you would like to have your bike featured in our album just tweet us at @AeroGeeks, Facebook message us, or email us at info@AeroGeeks.com.
We mentioned Leg Lube in our Holiday Gift Guide but wanted to make sure we gave you the full scoop. We’ve tried other shave gels, shower gels, and soap, but this was definitely one of the best we’ve used in a while. We were first introduced to Leg Lube at Interbike and have been using it ever since. This product performs exactly as advertised—it reduces drag, nicks, razor burn, and dry skin. What’s more, you can use it both in and out of the shower. An avid cyclist, marathoner, and triathlete, Leg Lube’s founder created this product after noticing that there wasn’t anything on the market specifically aimed at taking care of an athlete’s legs. And after using it for months, we agree that it meets that need perfectly.
This Week’s Reviews:
Tuesday: Dash Cycles TT.9 – Final Thoughts
Tuesday: Bontrager XXX Aero – Final Thoughts
Friday: Holiday Gift Guide
- Reynolds 72/90 –Our last ride with the Reynolds is scheduled for this week. This is a wheelset that we will be very sorry to see go. Reynolds 72/90 – First Ride
- Wheelbuilder.com PowerTap-Equiped Reynolds Aero 72 – Our time with the PowerTap-equipped 72 is done. Like the Reynolds, we will miss this wheel. A great quality wheel paired with an easy-to-use power meter. WheelBuilder Reynolds Aero PowerTap Package – First Ride
- Vision TriMax Carbon Base Bar and Metron Brake Levers– Our final thoughts on the base bar are coming this week. Vision TriMax Carbon Base Bar – First Ride, Vision Metron Aero Brake Lever – Review
- Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 Clinchers – Expect to see our final thoughts the week after Thanksgiving. Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 Clinchers – First Ride
- Profile Design TwentyFour Series – With the Reynolds wrapping up – it is time to start Mike on the Profile Designs. Profile Design TwentyFour Series – First Ride
- XLAB Torpedo System 100/400 – The 400 is going on Tracy’s bike this week. Look for updates as she compares the 400 with other aero bottles in our stable. XLAB Torpedo System – First Ride
- Cervelo S5 – Wow, that’s a fast bike. Tuesday will mark the last day we ride the bike stock. Then we are off to make it into a pure triathlon machine.
- Speedfil Z4+/R3 – While we haven’t even published our first ride yet, we have already recommended it in our holiday gift guide. We are looking forward to sharing our first ride with you in the next few weeks.
- Rudy Project Agon – As with all new sunglasses, we start our reviews by wearing them out and about. This helps ensure that any major issues are dealt with before we are barreling down the road at 25mph. So far so good. We look to have them on the road this week.
- Pearl Izumi E:Motion TRI N1 Review – Last week Tracy started running with the TRI N1’s. With just under 30 miles on them, she is already finding them to both be light and comfortable. Next up is to put more miles on them and spend some time sans socks.
As always, thanks for reading AeroGeeks and helping build the AG community. Remember that our favorite reviews are the ones that you suggest. Let us know what you would like to see on our pages!