Wow – to say we were inspired by some of your responses to our Half a Million Visitor Giveway is an understatement. Honestly some of your answers brought tears to our eyes. Thank you for such great responses and for taking the time to share them with us.
Lucky for us we picked our winners based on a random number generator because there is almost no way we could have chosen based on your responses.
The question we asked was – Why do you race? Out of 33 visitor responses, Brian was our 23rd responder and answered “I race because it motivated me to train which I do to live a healthy life”.
Congrats on that Brian and for being our first winner. Also since you were the first two answer of the two randomly selector responses – you get to choose your prize. Is it the Speedfil A2/Z4+ combo or the Torhans Aero30/Mount?
Danny answered what his greatest victory was with – “It’s hard to decide… I guess it would have to be marrying the greatest women in the world that supports me and cares for me even after knowing me for so long.” Danny was not the only responder whose greatest victory came away from transition but whether on the course or off – all of these were victories to be proud of.
We also cannot forget that this week was more than the end of our contest. We shared our thoughts on two great products from Profile Design; their newly redesigned RZ2 and their F-25C armrest kit. We also took a look at the VonDrais V-Tag; one of those products that you never knew you needed, but after your first race with it, you will never leave for transition without it again.
And for those visiting us for the first time—welcome! One of our favorite ways to showcase our readers is our Readers’ Rides album on Facebook. You can check it out at http://on.fb.me/12jEqE3. If you would like to have your bike featured in our album just tweet us at @AeroGeeks, Facebook message us, or email us at info@AeroGeeks.com.
This Week’s Posts:
We only received one product this week, but considering it is a redesign of a product we bring to every workout – we are excited to say the least. CamelBak has redesigned their Podium Chill boddles and sent us a pair of both their 21oz and 25oz options. We are looking forward to seeing how they perform both on the bike and on the run.
- Profile Design TwentyFour Series – Alright, this is the week! We wrote our first draft last week and this week it gets to be published. Stay tuned!
- Nathan Sports AP Pro – The AP Pro is already impressing. Two rides last week and so far so good. The bite valve works well and the straw is at a very usable position.
- Vision Metron 81 – The Shiv stayed at HQ this week while Tracy spent additional time on the P3. Stay tuned next week for our first comments on the 81s
- Garmin 910xt – We swam, rode and ran with the 910xt and already understand why this is the watch that all other watches are compared against. The in pool lap tracking is particularly impressive.
- Fuji Norcom Straight 1.3 – We set up the Fuji on the trainer this week and got it all dialed in. Next week we hit the roads.