We’ve been prepping to head out to Interbike this coming week, so things have been busier than ever here at AG. We couldn’t be more excited to head out to Vegas. We have several meetings planned, but if there’s anything you’d like to see or hear about, please let us know. We’ll be tweeting and posting updates via Facebook throughout the week—we’d love to receive your comments.
This week we posted our first look at the Giant Propel Advanced, as well as our first ride on the Bontrager R4 Aero tires.
For all of our new followers—welcome! One of our favorite ways to showcase our readers is our Readers’ Rides album on Facebook. You can check it out at http://on.fb.me/12jEqE3. If you would like to have your bike featured in our album just tweet us at @AeroGeeks, Facebook message us, or email us at info@AeroGeeks.com.
This Week’s Reviews
Tuesday – Bontrager R4 Aero tires – First Ride
Wednesday – Giant Propel Advanced – First Look
- Reynolds 72/90 – It’s a small detail, but Reynolds got the graphics right with the Aero series. They look fantastic. Reynolds 72/90 – First Ride
- Go Pro Hero 3 – It is amazing how many close calls we are capturing on video. Huge piece of mind knowing every ride is there to view no matter what happens. GoPro Hero3-First Ride
- ICEdot Crash Sensor – Look for our final thoughts on the ICEdot after we return from Interbike. However, we can already tell you that this is a product we are now recommending to family and friends as a must-have for cyclists. ICEdot Crash Sensor – First Ride
- Wheelbuilder.com PowerTap-Equiped Reynolds Aero 72 – Were putting on the miles getting to know the wheel. Stay tuned as we start putting together our First Look.
- Dash Cycles TT9 – The Elite Pria Pavé came in this week and we mounted it up to the TT.9. Dash Cycles TT9 – First ride
- Vision Metron Base Bar and Carbon Brakes – Were starting to put together our review of the Metron brake levers. They look fantastic, but when it comes to your brakes, it is about more than looks. Vision Metron Base Bar – First Ride
- Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 Clinchers – The D3’s really complement our Lapierre test bike. They accelerate just as a climbing wheel should but are stable and fast for the long hall. Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 Clinchers – First Ride
- Profile Design TwentyFour Series – We planned to have the First Ride out this week but decided to get a few more rides in before we shared our thoughts. Keep an eye out for that after we return from Interbike.
- My TriRack – Every serious triathlete should be practicing transitions on a regular basis – the MyTriRack is probably the easiest way to do this we’ve found.
As always, thanks for reading AeroGeeks and helping build the AG community. Remember that our favorite reviews are the ones that you suggest. Let us know what you would like to see on our pages!