Hopefully the majority of our readers stuck to indoor workouts this past week and avoided the cold. We could not believe the daily lows we were seeing throughout the country. Being based in Florida definitely has its advantages – today the low was a blustery 73° – frigid, we know. We almost got out the arm warmers but then we realized that by the end of our rides it would be in the 80s…disaster averted!
If you are going to be stuck inside – this is a great time to be doing a little online holiday shopping. And for those looking for gifts for their favorite triathletes, make sure to check out the AeroGeeks Holiday Gift Guide. We have your shopping list handled from stocking stuffers to the gifts they are guaranteed to remember.
For those visiting us for the first time—welcome! One of our favorite ways to showcase our readers is our Readers’ Rides album on Facebook. You can check it out at http://on.fb.me/12jEqE3. If you would like to have your bike featured in our album just tweet us at @AeroGeeks, Facebook message us, or email us at info@AeroGeeks.com.
This Week’s Reviews:
Tuesday: Cervelo S5 – First Ride
- Reynolds 72/90 – Final Thoughts coming this week! Reynolds 72/90 – First Ride
- Profile Design TwentyFour Series – Mike had his first ride with the TwentyFours this week and had to say that Profile Design really stepped up their game with the TwentyFour series. Where the Altairs were easily forgotten – the TwentyFours are very much a competitor at their price point. Profile Design TwentyFour Series – First Ride
- XLAB Torpedo System 100/400 –We love how XLAB offers a carbon alternative for those who want it. Is it needed – maybe? Does it look fantastic – absolutely! XLAB Torpedo System – First Ride
- Cervelo S5 – We shared our First Ride last week – check it out! Cervelo S5 – First Ride
- Speedfil Z4+/R3 – Our first thoughts on the Z4+ are coming this week. One more week before we share what we think of the R3.
- Rudy Project Agon – Mike’s growing used to the red lenses. We’re taking them on the road this week.
- Pearl Izumi E:Motion TRI N1 Review – Tracy shared her first thoughts this week – Pearl Izumi Project E:Motion Tri N1 – First Run
- Mavic CXR60 Clinchers – The S5 was already fast, but with the CXR’s we mounted this week, it’s blistering. Our training partners had quite a few comments for us when we started pushing up the pace. These are fast wheels that have some of the shortest stopping distances we have ever seen.
We are kicking off a number of reviews this week and figured the gallery below would be a great teaser of things to come!
As always, thanks for reading AeroGeeks and helping build the AG community. Remember that our favorite reviews are the ones that you suggest. Let us know what you would like to see on our pages!