We hope that all of our US readers had a very happy Thanksgiving. The entire AeroGeeks teams spent Thursday eating everything in sight – and the next 3 days working it all off. Probably not the best training plan, but sometimes exceptions have to be made. This also gave us extra time with some of the newest products that have been dropped off at HQ and some time to say good bye to some of our favorites.
For those visiting us for the first time—welcome! One of our favorite ways to showcase our readers is our Readers’ Rides album on Facebook. You can check it out at http://on.fb.me/12jEqE3. If you would like to have your bike featured in our album just tweet us at @AeroGeeks, Facebook message us, or email us at info@AeroGeeks.com.
This Week’s Reviews:
- Reynolds 72/90 – With the holiday we pushed our last ride to this next week. Expect our thoughts in another week. Reynolds 72/90 – First Ride
- Wheelbuilder.com PowerTap-Equiped Reynolds Aero 72 – The 72 came off the Quintana Roo this week (the Profile Design TwentyFours are taking their place). Final thoughts this week. WheelBuilder Reynolds Aero PowerTap Package – First Ride
- Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 Clinchers – Expect to see our final thoughts this week. Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 Clinchers – First Ride
- Profile Design TwentyFour Series – TwentyFours went on to the Quintana Roo this past week. Mike’s first impressions on them next week in the WiR. Profile Design TwentyFour Series – First Ride
- XLAB Torpedo System 100/400 – The 400 was installed on Tracy’s test bike this past week. We don’t have many impressions of the 400 versus the 100 just yet – but that carbon looks incredible. XLAB Torpedo System – First Ride
- Cervelo S5 – Our last ride on the bone stock (OEM wheels, bars, etc) S5 was just about 2 mph slower than our fully outfitted TT machines over an hour of riding – now we are going to drop on a set of new (very aero) wheels and aerobars to see what this bike can really do.
- Speedfil Z4+/R3 – The schedule for this week is pretty packed so expect to see our first thoughts in another week.
- Rudy Project Agon – So far our only major concern is the color – Mike does not look good in red lensed glasses. We are planning to give these some major seat time on the bike over the next few weeks to see how they do.
- Pearl Izumi E:Motion TRI N1 Review – Tracy has been training up for upcoming half and full marathons and the N1s have been with her for the past few weeks. Check out her first thoughts later this week..
As always, thanks for reading AeroGeeks and helping build the AG community. Remember that our favorite reviews are the ones that you suggest. Let us know what you would like to see on our pages!