Three weeks into the year and we already gave three new readers’ rides! This week Marcus sent in his Dengfu TTO1 completely built to spec. If you’d like us to feature your ride, check out the details on how to submit pictures to us below.
We also got a chance to check out Specialized S-Works Sub6 Road Shoe this week, and we took a first look at the Dimond Marquise.
As always, thanks for reading AeroGeeks. If there is anything you want to see us check out make sure to tweet us at @AeroGeeks, Facebook message us, get us on Instagram, or email us at info@AeroGeeks.com. Or just let us know in the comments below!
Our latest readers’ ride comes from Marcus.
Marcus has built his Dengfu TT01 specifically to his needs with every piece being custom selected:
- Frame: Dengfu TT01
- Brake levers : SRAM 900
- Front derailleur : SRAM eTap
- Chainrings: Osymetric 52/38 (changing to 54/42)
- Crankset: SRAM Rival (changing to SRAM Red w Quarq)
- Bottom bracket : Ceramicspeed Evo386 pressfit (changing to PF4630)
- Pedals: Look keo blade 2
- Power meter: Stages Power Meter (changing to Quarq)
- Computer: Garmin Edge 810 (old one on pic got a 520 now)
- Cassette : Edco Monoblock 11s
- Chain: KMC X11SL Gold (CeramicSpeed UFO on race day)
- Rear derailleur : SRAM eTap with OSPW
- Front wheel: X-treme windcheater 3-spoke with Ceramicspeed bearings
- Disc wheel: X-treme g-force disc wheel w Ceramicspeed bearings
- Alternative wheel set: 50/60 mm or 90 mm rim w Novatec hub Ceramic bearings
- Tires: Continental grand prix 4000 tubular 22 mm
- Hydration system: Profile Design FC, Hydration and Profile Design RZ2,
- XLab Delta Sonic XL Rear Mount System with lightweight bottle cage
If this is your first time following AeroGeeks, one of our favorite things to do is share our readers’ bikes with the world. You can check out our entire collection at http://on.fb.me/12jEqE3. If you would like to have your bike featured in our album, just tweet us at @AeroGeeks, Facebook message us, get us on Instagram, or email us at info@AeroGeeks.com. Don’t forget to also follow #agreadersrides on Instagram as well!