We were definitely keeping busy this week here at AeroGeeks. We published four new reviews including the Torhans VR Tool Carrier, the Cobb Max Saddle, The Bontrager Hilo RXL Speed Dial, as well as our initial experiences with the GoPro Hero3. We also rounded out the week with two awesome Readers’ Rides. Finally, we received Xlab’s brand new Torpedo System, which we look forward to installing on the test bikes.
We’re also happy to report that our inured editor is on the mend and looking to begin the week back on the bike—well, on the trainer at least. We’ll be sure to share some of those post-injury recovery articles we’d promised soon.
For all of our new followers—welcome! One of our favorite ways to showcase our readers is our Readers’ Rides album on Facebook. You can check it out at http://on.fb.me/12jEqE3. If you would like to have your bike featured in our album just tweet us at @AeroGeeks, Facebook message us, or email us at info@AeroGeeks.com.
This week we showcased two amazing setups. First, we took a look at Jorge’s BH GC Aero, which comes equipped with all of the goodies. We especially loved how well the TriRig Omega blends into the profile of the headtube and fork. This is one AeroGeeks Approved build!
Second, we shared Boleslaw’s Cinelli which comes greeked out with TriRig products and an extremely lightweight Dash TT.9 (which we just happen to be testing ourselves).
This Week’s Posts
Tuesday – Bontrager Hilo RXL Speed Dial
Wednesday – Torhans VR Tool Carrier
Thursday – Cobb Cycling Max Saddle
Friday – GoPro Hero3 – First Ride
- Specialized Sworks Trivent – Mike has been putting in a lot of miles with these shoes, including some hill workouts this past week. Stay tuned for our final thoughts on the Trivents this week. Specialized S-Works Trivent – First Ride
- TriRig Omega – We swapped out a new set of wheels this week on the test bike and adjusting the brakes was a dream come true. TriRig Omega – First Ride
- Cobb Cycling Gen 2 Saddle – We’re putting the finishing touches on our final thoughts article, so keep an eye out for it soon. Cobb Cycling Gen 2 Saddle – First Ride
- Reynolds 72/90 – The Reynolds have made their way from Devon’s test bike to Mike’s. We’ll be sure to keep you posted on our thoughts as we continue to put on the miles. In the meantime, check out our recently published First Ride article. Reynolds 72/90 – First Ride
- GoPro Hero3 – We shared our initial thoughts with this versatile little camera this past week. Be sure to check back for more posts on the GoPro as we continue to use it on the bike, in the water, and during transition training. GoPro Hero3-First Ride
- ICEDot Crash Sensor – Anyone reading this site has gone on at least one long, lonely ride with one or more loved ones worrying about them. So you know how important it is to reach those loved ones if something happened to you. The ICEDot promises to do just that. Our First Ride article is coming this week—check back for it soon!
- Dash Cycles TT.9 – We mounted the TT.9 to the DA4 and it looks stunning. We were already fans of the Tri.7 (check out our final thoughts post here), and adding hydration to the rear seemed like a no-brainer.
Thanks for reading AeroGeeks and helping build the AG community. Always remember that our favorite reviews are the ones that you suggest. Let us know what you would like to see on our pages!